Lisenby & Associates aids both new and existing companies in obtaining business licenses and renewals. For a new business we will work hand in hand with our client to ensure each inspection and corresponding form is properly filled out and filed with the appropriate governmental authority.
Initial business license requirements in Macon-Bibb County include:
- Zoning Compliance Form from Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning
- Evidence of a Fire Inspection
- Food Services Inspection by the Georgia Department of Public Health – if the business is preparing food
- Food Sales Inspection by Georgia Department of Agriculture – if there is prepacked retail food
- Emergency Contact Information for After Hours Form
- E-Verify and Private Employer Affidavit
Coin-Operated Amusement Machines Form (Class B Machines)
- S.A.V.E. Affidavit
As for existing businesses, our firm is experienced in assisting with license renewals or the initial application process if the business did not obtain a business license prior to beginning operation. We will ensure our clients’ business is compliant with all local business license requirements whether the business is located in Macon-Bibb, or any other county in the state of Georgia.
“We will work hand in hand with our client to ensure each inspection and corresponding form is properly filled out and filed with the appropriate governmental authority.”